Friday, July 6, 2012
Signs
I can't say it any better than Joe:
"Our trip to UM was informative; the IL-2 treatment has significant pros (4x higher cure rate for patients like me vs. general pop) and significant cons ("My job is to make you as sick as I can"; less than 1% mortality, coma). If you can spare a prayer for wisdom for us as we choose our course of action, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, FWIW, what's the first vanity plate we saw driving away from campus with questions swimming through our heads? "MERICLE""
Then today I saw these two quotes in my random bible quote app
"Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests know to God."
and
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not; In all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths."
I have my issues with business of the church but when you get beat over the head three times you can't keep questioning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment